Another way to improve our link building campaign is to leave signature on Forums related to your niche. Of course the signature i'm talking about is about signature which contain URL pointing to our sites. But since Google doesn't give any reputation to any nofollow links, we have to be smart when choosing which forums is dofollow or nofollow. By knowing which forums is dofollow, we can save our time devoted for link building campaign. So, if you don't have any idea which forums is dofollow, this list of dofollow forums might help you a little.
But before you go to dofollow forums, and set your signature there, you should have a good knowledge about ethique on being a forum member, such as:
- Don't join the forums if your goal is only to get dofollow backlinks from it. What i mean is to be a valuable members, be active on the community, answer some questions you think you can answer, or ask question if really needed.
- Don't do spam. Yes, don't do spam, what i mean is about posting a thread or replies which only contain your self-promoting backlinks. This only gives bad effects for you, first, you can get penalized by Google for spamming links, second, the forums will kicked you out if you spam, since the rule always said "Don't do SPAM"
- Last but not least, follow all the rules in the forums. You should appreciate the forums for allowing you to leave links on posts by obeying all the rules.
::. List of Dofollow Forums
Here are some dofollow forums that i know:
- Webmasters Forum (PR 4)
- Geek Village Webmaster Forum (PR 4)
- Bloggeries Blog Forums (PR 3)
- Blogger Forum (PR N/A)
Those are dofollow forums which are dofollow, some requires you to be at least 7 days member so you can leave signature on your posts/thread. And please remember the ethique on being a forum member i have listed above. If you have other list of Dofollow Forums, feel free to mention it here.