It is very important to make your blog's page load time as fast as possible. There are many factors that affect your blog's page load time. One of the important aspect is the number of posts per page. On Blogger we can also limit how many post per page will be showed. This is very easy and no need to be an expert on HTML coding or something like that.
How to limit the number of posts per page
- First, log in to your blog account,
- On your dashboard click Setting
- Select Formatting tabs (third tabs from left)
- On the first row you will see 'Show' where you can limit the number of post per page,
- If you want to increase your page load time, you should decrease the number of posts per page.
- Click Save Setting on the bottom of the page.
Now, you can feel that your blog's page load time get faster than usual.
More Blogging Tips : All Blogging Tips