When I show off this post: increasing adsense using competitive ads filter on one of blog community, a member ask me how could he finds High Paying Keywords related to his topic. Well, it was my fault that i didn't tell everyone how to find high paying keywords before i post something about increasing their adsense earnings. But don't worry guys, this time i will tell you how to find High Paying Keywords. And this tutorial about Finding High Paying Keywords tells you how to do that free of charge. No need to waste your money now, sit down and read through this tutorial. Let's go!
Straight to point. I will try to tell you the step by step about how to find high paying keywords using Keywords Tool External (Free service offered by Google). This step is pretty easy and the best thing is: IT's FREE!
- First you need to go to https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal
- Once you see a page like this one:
- Answer the question: How would you like to generate keyword ideas? with giving a check point to Descriptive words or phrases.
- Beside it, you'll see an empty text box; type your keyword on that box. i.e:adsense.
- If you have sure about the keyword you wanna know, click the 'Get Keyword Ideas' button below the text box.
- Oh, before you click that button, you need to type the captcha characters to prevent spamming. :)
- Well, a list of keywords has appeared, but your job has not completely done, you need to determine how much the CPC (cost per click) of your keywords would gonna be. Thus, on the 'Choose column to display' drop box, pull it down and select show estimated CPC .
- Last but not least, on the Calculate estimates using a different maximum CPC bid section, you have to select US dollars currency and type 5 on the text box next to US dollars currency.
- Click Recalculate
- Voila! You'll be able to determine which ones is high paying keywords or which ones is low paying keywords.
- Enjoy this stuff!