If you have some Yahoo Messenger ID’s and you want to log in with those ID at the same time, don’t worry, you can sign in with multiple Yahoo Messenger ID’s at the same time by doing this tips:
- Click Start button, then click Run.
- Then type regedit and click OK
- Once, you will see Registry Editor Window.
- On the left pane, find HKEY CURRENT USER
- And then locate to Software/Yahoo/Pager/Test
- Next, on the right pane, right click and point to New, and then click DWORD Value
9.The last thing to do is just restart your computer and just see the result.