Just like the title above, I will give you easy tips to make folder shortcut.
Do you have a folder that you want to access it fast whenever you want? The only solution for it, is make a shortcut for that folder which known as folder shortcut. Here we go:
1. Go to My Computer or Windows Explorer and find the folder you want to access quickly later.
2. If you have found the folder you want to instant access, then right click on the folder, point to Send to and select Desktop
3. Now, go to desktop and right click on the sent folder, and select Properties
4. Click Shortcut Tab and look for “Shortcut Key” row, on the empty box next to it you can type the shortcut to instant access your folder.
5. Click OK, and you only have to test your job.