How to Put Adsense Ads Between post, is often being asked by many blogger who want to increase their adsense CTR. Do you know what CTR means? CTR stands for Click-through-rate, in other words the number of times your ads clicked divided by the number of times your ads is shown. There is so many ways to increase Adsense CTR, such as, you can do less ads = more earning theory, optimizing your Adsense Ads positioning, or showing Adsense Ads between post. If you have observed Adsense heat map , you should know that placing Adsense Ads between post means that your Ads get more chance to be clicked (it's called heat section).
::. Put AdSense Ads Between Post
(if you practice this tutorial, your adsense ads will be displayed between the blogpost in your homepage. notice that if you have readmore hack on your template, this tutorial might not be work)
- Sign in to your blog account, and go to the layout management, Page Element.
- Click the Edit link on your Blog Post Section
- A pop-up window will be opened, and check the 'Show ads between Posts'
Notice that if you haven't configured your blog account with your adsense account, the check box will be dissapeared or unactive.
- Configure your ads format.
- Save the change. And you should see the result.